The June 11, issue # 889, of the Ohio BEEF Cattle letter is now posted to the web at: http://beef.osu.edu/beef/beefJun1114.html
For at least the past few years we’ve often discussed the decline in cow numbers and the impact it’s having on the cattle markets. This week, John Grimes takes a look at the actual numbers as reported in the recent release of the Census of Agriculture.
Articles this week include:
- And the Survey Says . . .
- Correction to Recent Beef Checkoff Voting Results
- Beef Quality Assurance: Storing Vaccines Properly
- Machinery Maintenance – Hay Equipment Safety Communication and Preventative Maintenance
- Gearing Up for Summer Grazing
- U.S. Beef Exports Continue Strong